I have a few new pictures that I thought I would post. Maggie is growing up so fast. She is saying about 10 words and learning signs like crazy. She's really at a fun age and I'm enjoying watching her learn and develop.

Grandma and Grandpa Betts came to visit on Mother's Day. It was so much fun to have them here. We took Maggie for a walk up to the Botany Pond at BYU to see the baby ducks. She loves them, she's getting pretty good at saying 'duck'.

A cute little duck family.

This picture cracks me up. She knows Dave is taking her picture, but she is too busy watching her movie to look at the camera, she'll just give a courtesy smile. She got her new Dora chair from the Heggie's and she loves it.
She's getting so big! I love those little chairs! Reagan hade an Elmo one. They are light enough they can carry them everywhere. Reagan wouldn't sit in any room without it! Her hair is growing...It's nice when you can finally put a clip in it or something eh? So cute. Keep on blogging and I'm sorry I must have missed you on Facebook the other day!
ReplyDeletethe last picture cracks me up. she's SO looking like dave. i really need to steal a pic from you, scan one of my baby pics and put it on my blog. she looks more like me in a lot of ways than sophie does!
ReplyDeleteShe really does look like Dave! It'll be fun to see who the next one looks like!
ReplyDeleteMy kids loved those chiars, I had to always a buy new ones so there wasn't any fighting!! I love when kids start talking, its my favorite stage, they start to say the funniest things...
ReplyDelete