Having a July Birthday has always meant a lot to me. My Grandma Tanner's birthday is July 9th and my parents 'planned' my due date, so that my Mom could have a Ruby in her Mother's ring. I absolutely love Rubies, I think they are such a beautiful gem. Dave even designed my wedding ring to have 4 rubies on the side next to the diamond...he did good.
I had a Doctor's appointment today and we scheduled my c-section for July 27th. I'm excited about sharing my birth month with our new little girl. Maggie and Dave share March, so we have 2 exciting months in our family. So far my Mother's ring is an Aquamarine and a Ruby...we'll see what other colors we might add in the future.
You should name your new little one Ruby...Todd's cousin did and I think it's such a cute name for a girl!
ReplyDeleteDo you have to have another c-section, or is she breech? or no v-bac? Just curious.
ReplyDelete(I like the name Ruby, too!) Good luck - only about 5 weeks left!