Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CHEEKS!!!

I took some really cute naked pictures of Maggie when she was a baby. I think she must have been younger than Chloe, cause she was much more cooperative. Chloe would not relax. I tried to get her to fall asleep, but every time I would lay her down she would wake up. I couldn't get her to tuck her legs under and she wouldn't lay her head down. I may try another day to get ones more like Maggie's, but these are pretty cute. I love how it shows off her dimply bum and how her chubby cheeks hang down. I'm so in love with this little girl.

This is Maggie.....This is the look I was going for. Maybe on a another day.

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! I just did a photo session for my friend's little 2 month old boy. We did a little nude shot jut like yours and he peed all over my bed! FYI:Chloe is way cuter then him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them ! she is getting so big, they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete