It's hard to believe that Halloween is here already. Time is flying by. It seems like after Halloween, Christmas is just around the corner. Last night, we took the girls to our ward party. I think they looked so cute dressed up in their little costumes (thanks Aunt Liss).

My cute little bunnies.

I know Maggie isn't looking up, but I just think this is so cute of Chloe, I just had to put it in.

...and another cute bunny...
On Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Betts' to decorate cookies. Maggie enjoyed the icing :)

Sort of getting the hang of it.

Maggie loves when Dave attaches things to his face, she thinks it's hilarious. I figured this is 'scary' enough for a Halloween post.

My sweet little Coco. She is so smiley and cute, how could I resist adding this picture :)
Sweet bunny costumes!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Cute! cute! Cute!
ReplyDelete