We took Maggie to get her 18 month pictures done at Target. She did pretty good, but it was hard to keep her standing in one place for very long. I also got a few done with girls together, I think they turned out good. They are pretty cute girls, even if I do say so myself!
I saw your blog on Amy's blog and just wanted to see what your family was up to. Your kids are so adorable. They, like mine, don't have a problem with putting on the chubs! I love it. Those cheeks are just so squeezable. It sound like Maggie is being quite the good big sister! I'm sure due to having such a great mom. Take care.
I will agree and say those are 2 cute girls, but its hard not to be cute when they have a pretty mamma!! Looks like you are enjoying having 2. Not as hard as it seems eh?? Once you have one that takes up 24 hours how much longer can another one take right?? YOu know that when you have really cute kids it means you have to have more right?? ;)
I saw your blog on Amy's blog and just wanted to see what your family was up to. Your kids are so adorable. They, like mine, don't have a problem with putting on the chubs! I love it. Those cheeks are just so squeezable. It sound like Maggie is being quite the good big sister! I'm sure due to having such a great mom. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI will agree and say those are 2 cute girls, but its hard not to be cute when they have a pretty mamma!! Looks like you are enjoying having 2. Not as hard as it seems eh?? Once you have one that takes up 24 hours how much longer can another one take right?? YOu know that when you have really cute kids it means you have to have more right?? ;)
ReplyDelete