The last time we had professional family pictures done was 3 years ago for our wedding pictures. We've definitely changed a bit. Our family has doubled in size. I'm pretty sure we won't double again in the next 3 years.
You look so good Laura! I love the girls shirts! Nice looking family! Now you have to talk to Ryan, He hates taking any kind of pics. Maybe if we get a newer camera he'll want to use it more.
Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Chocolate brown and pink. Our oldest daughter's wedding colors. Love it. : D
ReplyDeleteYou look so good Laura! I love the girls shirts! Nice looking family! Now you have to talk to Ryan, He hates taking any kind of pics. Maybe if we get a newer camera he'll want to use it more.
ReplyDeleteYOur fam is FABULOUS!! You look like one hot mamma...oh and I better be getting a Christmas card!!! 3985 E 480 N, Rigby ID., 83442
ReplyDelete