Monday, June 15, 2009

Teeny Tidy

Maggie is a really good eater, but she does not like me to feed her. She's very independent, if I put the food on her tray she's content to sit and eat until she's full. I can usually get a lot done while she is eating. It's about the only time, besides when she is asleep, that she doesn't want my complete, undivided attention. When she is full she gives me a little yell and does the sign for 'all done' or 'finished'.
Yesterday, I cut up her food and let her sit and eat while I did some dishes. A while later she was letting me know she was ready to be done. I started laughing so hard when I saw her tray.
Lately, she has been into 'cleaning up' (I won't complain). She'll dump out her shape blocks and then put them back in the container, or empty her diaper bag and then put everything back. I guess this is her way of 'cleaning up' her food.

No comments:

Post a Comment