Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st Steps and More Pictures of MagPie

Maggie finally took her 1st steps yesterday. She has been cruising along furniture and even standing on her own for a few months now, but when it comes to walking, she has been such a chicken. If I would try and get her to reach for something, even just an inch away, her legs would turn to jello, and she would go to her knees. Yesterday, I was sitting on the floor playing with her and she was leaning up against the couch. She looked over at me and took 2 steps towards me, I cheered so loud I think I scared her half to death. Since then, she's been taking 2-3 steps at anytime, she's getting better and better. It's so much fun to have her hit these mile-stones in her life.

First Steps.

Cheese Grin.

Maggie is obsessed with Dave's hats....actually she is obsessed with anything to do with Daddy.

Who needs a sippy-cup when you've got a camelback.

Wook at that wittle face.

I gotta admit, she is kinda cute.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! That is so esciting she is taking steps. Watch out... church gets even worse when all they want to do is walk to whole time! :)

    ReplyDelete