I decided to humble myself and put up this picture so everyone can see the 'shelf' that Maggie gets to sit on. I forget how huge I am until I walk past a window, or see a picture of myself, yuck! Only 6 more weeks....and then at least 6 more months of trying to lose the weight :(Saturday, June 13, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
Yesterday we went with Joan, Weldon, Melissa, Justin, and their kids to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. The Temple is beautiful and it was fun to go with some of Dave's family. Maggie was really good the entire time, and seemed to be looking around taking everything in. She's already been through 2 temples in her short little life. I, of course, enjoyed the 'open house' cookies at the end.
I decided to humble myself and put up this picture so everyone can see the 'shelf' that Maggie gets to sit on. I forget how huge I am until I walk past a window, or see a picture of myself, yuck! Only 6 more weeks....and then at least 6 more months of trying to lose the weight :(
I decided to humble myself and put up this picture so everyone can see the 'shelf' that Maggie gets to sit on. I forget how huge I am until I walk past a window, or see a picture of myself, yuck! Only 6 more weeks....and then at least 6 more months of trying to lose the weight :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





YOu look good!!!! Every one thinks they look awful while prego..But it was my only time I had an excuse for being fat..sooo I liked it!!
ReplyDeleteVery excited to see the new addition.
I agree - you look really good! And I'm impressed that it only took you 6 months to lose the baby weight before. I was still wearing maternity pants after that! Good luck with the next 6 weeks!
ReplyDeleteOkay - sorry the comment before was from me. Logged in under a different account accidentally.
ReplyDelete