Sunday, July 26, 2009
I Am Ginormous!!!
Tomorrow is the day. I have one more night of pregnancy, thank goodness. I don't remember being this uncomfortable with Maggie, maybe I was and I have just blocked it from my memory. It has seemed like all my ligaments and muscles have just given up on giving me any sort of support. I know that the heat the past 2 weeks hasn't helped the situation. If I go outside at all, I'm guaranteed to drip sweat from my forehead for a at least an hour. I really do not like being pregnant. All week, every place I go, at least 2-3 people comment on my pregnancy. I've heard 'oh my goodness, I hope that baby is coming soon!' plenty of times. I've heard this from the checker at the grocery store, the girl that gave me my pedicure, and even from a passing stranger in the mall. They all seem as relieved as I am when I say, 'Monday is the day, whether she likes it or not'. I appreciate all the concern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you Laura!!! Have a Happy 'Birthday'! Take a picture tonight though...use it a form of birth control! :) Let us know soon how it all goes either on facebook or BLOG!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear the news and see pix of your new baby girl! I'll be thinking of ya! Glad you appreciate everyone's 'concern'...heheh...i have no idea how you have been able to stand this heat. What a woman!
ReplyDeleteOh, do I EVER know what you mean. I had two babies born around this time and one born in Sept. so I went through the WHOLE hot summer with that one.
ReplyDeleteI am TOTALLY empathizing here with you on THIS post. ; D
Good luck! I am excited and can't wait to hear how things went today.