Maggie had her 15 month check up today....it's only 1 month late, I decided that I needed to get it done before Monday when our world is going to change. Maggie is very healthy. Our Doctor was very impressed with Maggie's vocabulary. She uses at least 30 words and knows at least as many signs....my little genius (just kidding). Maggie is getting so good at walking. She's walking all over the place now, and I think she is very proud of herself. I hardly ever see her crawl anymore. She loves music, just like her Daddy, and loves to dance in front of the stove to watch her reflection. I love her little personality, she cracks me up. I'm going to miss her so bad when I'm in the hospital, but I'm excited that she gets to spend time with Grandma Betts, and then with Grandma Evanson when she comes in just 10 days.
It's hard to believe that in only 6 days we will have a new member of our family. I'm anxious to see what she looks like. I picture a round face, bum chin, with lots of dark hair, just like Maggie, but this new little one could look totally different. We'll know soon enough....
Maggie's Stats:
Weight - 24 lbs 4 oz. 75%
Length - 31 inches 75%
Head - 48 cm 95%
I love that, "bum chin" Sooo cute. Good luck with the new baby, hope to see pictures as soon as you are up and running!!!
ReplyDeleteHello again! You daughter is so cute, and I think she looks just like her dad! We have Evelyn do Signing Time too, and we love it. You can check out or blog at derekandchristi.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete